Private one-on-one workshops tailored to suit your needs and skill level.
- Understanding the basic camera settings (Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO)
- How to correctly expose an image
- How to understand and read a histogram
- Capturing sharp images
- Composition techniques
- How to use Graduated ND Filters in the field to balance the exposure
- Long exposure photography with ND Filters
- Working in low light and adapting to the changing light during golden hour
- Capturing scenes with a large dynamic range
- Applications to help plan the next time you head out for a shoot
- Important camera equipment for landscape photography
These one-on-one photography workshops will be based in Sydney, NSW. Possible locations listed below.
- Sydney City (Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Observatory Hill, Milsons Point, The Rocks)
- Bronte Baths
- North Narrabeen Rockpool
- Turimetta Beach
- Watsons Bay
- Avalon Beach
- North Curl Curl Rockpool
- La Perouse
How Many Hours Should I Choose?
If you are fairly new to photography or have not used filters previously the 1.5 hour workshop will be better suited to you as I will go through what you need to know in more detail. If you are hoping to get a few tips and advice on your photography out of the workshop or looking for a follow up workshop than the 1 hour workshop will be what you’re looking for. If you are still unsure or have any questions about the duration of the workshop please get in touch with me for further assistance.
After completing your booking and once it has been confirmed. I will contact you to pick a suitable time, date and location for the workshop. Upon checking out you will also have an option to enter additional information under ‘Order Notes’. Please feel free to enter your preferred dates and locations for the workshop to help speed up the booking process.
What to Bring
- Remote shutter release for long exposures
- Filters (if you have any) – filters will be provided for the duration of the workshop if you don’t own any
- Fully charged and spare batteries, empty memory card
- Head torch
- Camera bag
- Rain jacket (depending on weather)
If weather conditions prevent the workshop from going ahead an alternative date will be arranged.
For enquiries about the workshop please contact me – email@example.com